Industry met online for the first time this year … and OrgaTech SEC and the 4th OPMC were there! With manufacturers and service providers from over 50 countries presenting their products for chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing as well as energy and environmental services ACHEMA is the driving force and groundbreaker for the international process industries and their suppliers.
15th–16th June 2021, the »Live Days« taked place online inspiring new solutions in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry. Top-class and visionary speakers shedded light on the latest topics in the process industry.
Source: achema.de | pulse.achema.de
The Network 4.OPMC e.V. is a cross-industry association of representatives from business and science with the aim of jointly identifying topics of digitization in the field of production & maintenance, developing innovative solutions and creating the technical prerequisites for implementing them efficiently.
Integrated Contractor Process with Munio and CALATENA by OrgaTech
We presented our new project in the field of »Integrated Contractor Process and Service Delivery« at ACHEMA Pulse:
Presentation of SLIM – a Blueprint initiative in the topic of automated external company processing
Together with the Norwegian specialist Munio we are working on a contractor management system that is based on the perfect synergy of engineering and education (The Super Double E) and eliminates the problems of the various standards, qualifications and (communication) systems used in the process industry.
- Faster and clearer interaction (time intervals are shortened)
- Simplification and automation of work processes (e.g. avoidance of double entries, entries directlymobile on site, etc.)
- Transparency of information (communication, status, etc.)
- Transparency of orders (unambiguousness, etc.)
- Process transparency
- Avoidance of redundant data entries
- Improvement of cooperation with service providers, contractors, etc.
- Increase in quality (e.g. through this uniqueness)
- Uncovering, recognising and working on potentials (from transparency)
- Synchronicity in the applications, synchronicity of the service providers
- Mapping of one’s own individuality